Receding Hareline Instructions
Below are known Restricted Areas that you are advised to stay away from
Please submit any other areas you may know of to Pussy Snatcher for inclusion on this map
The full screen version of the Google Map can accessed via this link.
Google Earth Trails
The following link is a valuable resource provided by Pussy Snatcher of every trail he has done a recce for, or run, click on the link in the line below to open Google Earth, zoom it up and check out the trails.
You will need to have Google Earth on your computer to use this.
Click Here to access OneDrive download
Virgin Hares click the button below for some trail laying guidance
1. Details of your run, including directions should be given to the Hare Raiser and or Webmaster at least 12 days prior to the run, much sooner if you can. This should include a map if possible.
2. Once the schedule is fixed, you are strongly advised not to change.
3. The Hareline is planned on a rotational basis. However, your run date may be changed by a week or two due to unavoidable circumstances. For further information please see the Grandmaster or the Hare Raiser. If you cannot lay your Run on the allotted date, it is your responsibility to make alternatative arrangements or swap your Run with someone else and inform the GM and the Hare Raiser.
4. Members who wish to make a Joint Run, should inform the GM and seek mismanagement approval.
5. HHH Signs are kept at the Boomerang Hash Bar for your use at a cost. Can you also please ensure signs are returned to the Boomerang afterwards to recieve your refund.
6. It would be extremely prudent for Hares to check the following Google Map listing the location of known A-sites for future hash runs for all the Pattaya Hash chapters. Please coordinate with the other hares if you see a possible conflict with your choice of A-site.
7. It is the Hares reponsibility to organise the circle food, see below for guidance.
Hashers Please Note:
The hanging of minimal amounts of paper strips, instead of copious amounts of shredded paper, helps in the cleaning up, if someone wants to lay a run in your area in the not to distant future.
Another alternative is to use a mix of hanging and shredded paper, but only enough to mark the trail and ensure you do not lose anyone. When using hanging paper, please do not staple it to the trunks of trees, fold it over a branch or wrap it around some tall grass and then staple only the paper.
Also please avoid crossing trough crop fields, if there is no other alternative, go up the edge of the field, NOT THROUGH IT.
WE ARE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE A NUMBER OF HASHERS WHO WILL (IF ASKED) PREPARE CIRCLE FOOD FOR YOUR RUN. HOWEVER, IF YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN YOU MUST ASK THESE HASHER’S.
They are: Squeeze My Tube & Pissed Pole Dancer